Schuyler Thomas Millar
Southern Methodist University Dallas, TX 2012 – 2017
Economics with Finance Applications Specialization, Minor in General Business
(Transferred to Kennesaw State University in 2017)
Kennesaw State University Kennesaw, GA 2018 – August 2020
Bachelor of Science in Integrative Studies, Minor in Professional Writing
Gray Television Atlanta, GA
Freelance Writer 10/01/2022 – Present
- Creating digital eSports Articles to reach an audience without knowledge of the subject.
MTH Pizza Atlanta, GA
Part-time Host 10/05/2019 – 3/25/2020
- Managed seating sections, reservations, and party requests keeping the patron’s experience as smooth as possible.
- I kept the server’s sections full by managing the seating chart throughout my shift and ensuring parties sat in the section where they would get the best service for the size of their party, which kept the restaurant running smoothly and decreased lost sales.
- Made sure promotional items and decorations inside and outside the restaurant were up to date and updated the daily menu changes on the display boards.
Tucker, Midis & Owen (TMO) Atlanta, GA
Intern 1/8/2018 – 2/1/2018
- Sifted through documents to organize key data into excel spreadsheets for easier access to crucial information.
- Helped analyze various companies’ fiscal reports to help provide needed information.
Keyston Bros. Atlanta, GA
Delivery Man 6/24/2013 – 8/14/2013
- Prepared orders and delivered them to customers daily.
- Managed one of two daily delivery routes to ensure all deliveries were completed and customers were satisfied.
- Meet with many customers to discuss possible changes we could implement to improve their service.
Languages: Fluent in English; Conversational Proficiency in Spanish
Technical Skills: Microsoft Office Products
Activities: Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Motivation: I am interested in learning new mediums to distribute my writing and how to produce the best work I can.