Schuyler Thomas Millar
404-790-9513 | firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn
Southern Methodist University Dallas, TX 2012 – N/A
Economics with Finance Applications Specialization, Minor in General Business
Kennesaw State University Kennesaw, GA 2018 – Aug. 2020
Bachelor of Science in Integrative Studies, Minor in Professional Writing
Tucker, Midis & Owen (TMO) Atlanta, GA
Intern 1/8/2018 – 2/1/2018
- Sifted through documents to organize key data into excel spreadsheets for easier access to crucial information.
- Helped analyze various companies’ fiscal reports to help provide needed information.
Durango’s Steakhouse Atlanta, GA
Part-time Host 1/17/2014 – 5/13/2014
- Managed seating sections, reservations, and party requests keeping the patrons experience as smooth as possible.
- Kept servers sections full by managing the seating chart throughout my shift and making sure parties were sat in the section where they would get the best service for the size of their party, which kept the restaurant running smoothly and decreased lost sales.
- Analyzed party size as well as reservation times before opening the restaurant to make suggestions to management of where to seat large parties, so that we would maximize seating in the restaurant.
- Made sure promotional items and decorations inside and outside the restaurant were up to date, as well as updating the daily menu changes on the display boards.
Keyston Bros. Atlanta, GA
Delivery Man 6/24/2013 – 8/14/2013
- Prepared orders and delivered them to customers daily.
- Managed one of two daily delivery routes to make sure all deliveries were completed and customers were satisfied.
- Meet with many customers and discussed possible changes we could implement to provide a better service for them.
Languages: Fluent in English; Conversational Proficiency in Spanish
Technical Skills: Microsoft Office Products
Activities: Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Motivation: I am interested in learning new ways to do business and also to learn how to produce the best work that I can.